1993; Mosaic; Mosaic
North Campus; Plaza wall, west of EECS and south of H.H. Dow
Gift of the Engineering Class of 1942. Three separate but related panels of abstract mosaic designs. Kamrowski was a professor of art at U-M from 1946–1984, and exhibition director at Slusser Gallery from 1976–1983. Kamrowski is also the artist of Isotactic Symmetry, also on North Campus.